Summary Of Natural 20 - for Rolling Dice
- Fifteen screens of features
- One tap dice roll
- Easily filter multiple dice and roll again
- Create your own dice
- Stores a history of all your rolls.
- Voice Over support
- Cheaper than buying lots of dice!
Fifteen screens of features
Simply pick your dice, and you have an instant result. Ideal for Dungeons & Dragons, Quick Roll offers the following eight dice; D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20 and D100.
< Click on the images for screenshots Try in your Browser!
In multiple dice mode you can mix your dice together as you please. Multiple dice mode has been designed with Warhammer in mind, and you can easily filter the dice at the touch of a button. The remaining dice can be rolled again to find out how many enemies you wound. Stats, such as average and the sum, are displayed for each roll saving you counting on screen. Buttons are provided to remove the highest or lowest rolls, as well as any range in between.
Try for Free!
Great for large numbers of dice, or combinations with a modifier. You can even roll random numbers of dice, like 2D6D6.
Natural 20 keeps track of all your rolls, so you can prove you actually rolled that 20! The dice stored in your history can be easily re-rolled and filtered. You can move the dice around the screen, and it will remember your order.
Try for Free!
Custom Die lets you choose the sides of the dice, by separating them with commas. Natural 20 will pick a single item, or order them randomly into a list.
Pick any range, and receive a random number. Your three most rolled ranges are available at the press of a button.
The coordinate die will handle ranges of numbers, simply pick your x and y axis to roll. There's also an optional z axis.
Handy for the classroom, this die will be helpful for Maths and English. You can use it to randomly pick letters, numbers and mathematical operators. When picking letters you can specify if they are upper or lowercase, and also pick between vowels and consonants.
Try for Free!
This will give you a random colour, just run your finger across the screen like a paintbrush. Displayed on the screen will be some basic information. For example the colour’s hex number, HSB and RGB values.
This will point you in a totally random direction with each spin, and even has a scatter mode for Warhammer. Scatter mode has a one in three change of showing an alternative scatter arrow. Swipe the screen to spin your direction, however you can only influence which way it spins, not the outcome!
Repeatedly rolls D6’s, discarding when they fail to meet a certain value. The total successes are added up, and displayed on screen.
Keep collections of words, to randomise at a touch. Ideal for selecting locations and enemies randomly. You can even use it to decide which part of an enemy your sword struck! You can even randomise your words as a whole list.
My Dice allows you to save your own collections of dice, along with a description and optional modifier. These can be easily searched through, and rolled from a single tap.
Chose how many sides your dice have, and their colours. Natural 20 offers ten different colours, and a random colour option.
This screen simulates a deck of playing cards. Specify the number of cards you need, and they'll be drawn without repetition. You can shuffle the deck at any time, to start again.
Distribution allows you to create probability distribution plots for specified dice. These will show you the percentage chance of rolling a particular face value, and you can compare actual rolls against theoretical results. However, large numbers of dice can take a long time to calculate for theoretical plots. Once you have your results, you can export them by email.
From the App Store's around the world, and via email.
- Quick and easily customisable to combine different die for rolls. Best app I have found so far to use in RPG play.
- Very nice app! Its very good for games like DSA or DAD :)
- Natural 20 makes my life incredibly easy! I don't have to lug 30 different dice to my friend's, and I'll never have to buy another die again. Kudos, good sir, kudos.
- What a great app for students to use in school. This app has so many uses. Thank you for an easy to use and very useful app.
- It's a very sleek die roller with a nice simple interface. No coding wasted on using a physics engine to simulate dice, but still more of a "rolled feel" than just a number popping up.
- Perfect App! Very useful and complete for playing RPG!!
- Excellent low priced app to simulate numbered polyhedra/dice (or if you prefer, an aid with probability) of obvious appeal to gamers. The app is uncluttered: its best feature being but one tap to generate the dice roll, with extraneous animations making way for speed.
- This is the kind of dice app I have waited a long time ago. Comfortable usage and saves times during the game.
- Thank you for putting this together well, and for taking the time to make it work with VoiceOver. Not only is that great for low or no vision users like me, it would be perfect for eliminating ambiguity in gatherings.
- I've tried a few simple dice rolling apps, but this one takes the cake. Easy to use, has all the dice (even d100) great design. Flawless, 10/10.